Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 

My favorite technological device is the cell phone, because I find it very useful and comfortable, this wireless device, I like it because it offers thousands of applications that can facilitate us at school, work or in the day to day, with internet access and battery . I use it frequently, to talk with my friends, get informed, play games, listen to music, study and take photos, this being the main factor when I get one, I worry that it has a good camera that captures good moments. However, it can become a dependency. In my opinion life should not depend on it, it even has us very subjected, and sometimes it is good to take distance from this device despite its functions and usefulness, and to interact face to face between people and enjoy nature, and not depend on any machine.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 6: A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester