Post 1: My autobiography

 Welcome, my name is Alejandra Valdebenito Souza, I was born on June 18, 2001, in Brazil, I am 19 years old, and I have lived in Chile for 18 years, since my father and all his family are from here. I studied all the basics in the same school, which was 10 minutes from my house, in the commune where I live until today, Pudahuel, in high school I studied at the Tajamar School of Providencia for 4 years and entered the university of Chile, studying social work, however this semester I changed to psychology, since the mind and human behavior is what always caught my attention to study and dedicate myself to it. I have plans to leave Chile and live abroad and visit many parts, that is my great goal, along with being able to help people who need it based on my knowledge and practices.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 6: A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester