Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

When I was young, my dream job was to be a teacher, later I became interested in being a veterinarian. In high school I became more interested in social and political issues, for which I chose social work my first option, which I agreed to study last year and the first semester of this, however I managed to change to psychology, since that career was the most interesting. My experience at the university the first year was pleasant, I met very nice and interesting people, it was not so difficult for me, however this second year, with online classes, due to Covid-19 and the change of career has made me very difficult, however I will do my best and continue my journey well until I am entitled. I would like to practice in the social or forensic psychological area.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester