Post 4: A picture that you like

 


This photo was taken by my boyfriend, on September 14, 2019, in the cajon del maipo, the trip lasted 2 days, and that was one of the few photos that we could take, since we ran out of battery in that cell phone, That day was a lot of fun, since the place where we decided to camp was very beautiful, because there was a lot of nature, as shown in the photo, we were next to a river, mountains, trees, colors and animals. As there were no more people, I felt a lot of peace and tranquility, together with good company and being in trust, I felt security. I like this photo because it reminds me of that trip, and it makes me nostagic, since this year due to the covid-19, it was not allowed to go out, so it was not possible to enjoy moments like this in the open air. I hope these moments will be repeated later.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 6: A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester